Royal Crown Academic School’s

Want to apply to Royal Crown Academic School to have your child attend Canada’s most complete international boarding school? It’s easy! And we offer year-round admission for all Grades 9-12, which allows you to join us at any time of the year.

Students who wish to apply to Royal Crown must provide the following:

  • Application Form

  • Most recent transcript which shows a minimum of the last 2 years of studies.

  • Passport Photo

  • $300 non-refundable Application Fee

Royal Crown School Graduation
RCAS Students

All students who will be attending Royal Crown are required to take one of the following tests: a standardized English proficiency test (IELTS, TOEFL, iBT, CAEL, CELPIP) or our Royal Crown English placement test. They may also be required to write 1 or 2 placement tests in Math.

Those enrolled in the English as a Second Language (ESL) program will be required to write the ESL placement test. This English placement test is used to determine a student’s English proficiency level. The test assesses the student skills in Listening, Reading, and Writing. Students will be placed in an ESL level based on the results.

Students can apply to enter any grade from 9-12 at Royal Crown. We have 6 admissions dates throughout the year to help students maximise their studying opportunities. Flexible enrolment means students can begin their time at Royal Crown as soon as they complete their studies in their home country. Equally important, students can complete their studies at Royal Crown faster and get into University quicker.

And we personalize every one of our student’s study plans giving them a competitive edge.

International students’ transcripts are accepted by Royal Crown. Students simply need to submit their transcripts from their country of origin for to be evaluated. Credits will be given for subjects with scores of pass and above.

The type of documentation a child may require depends on their country of origin, the program they are taking and the length of their study:

  • For any study program of up to six months, no study permit is required
  • Programs longer in duration than six months require a study permit.

If your child will be studying in a program of six months or less and may continue their studies in another program after their Royal Crown program is completed, you will need to apply for a study permit before your child comes to Canada.

If your child does not have a valid study permit and wishes to continue their studies, your child will be required to leave Canada in order to apply for one.

For more information on visas and documentation, please visit CIC’s website at:

Summer School Tips

Think your child has what it takes to join an elite basketball program that may be the first step in securing a university scholarship or playing in the N.B.A?

Apply to Royal Crown’s Nike Basketball Program, the only program of its kind in Canada. To do so, simply fill out a Nike Basketball application and follow the steps that are indicated.

Tuition & fee chart.

Royal Crown School Basketball